Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formit student license

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
4637 Views, 4 Replies

Formit student license

Hello everyone,

I had the 30 day trial that ended a few days ago. I am a student with a student license for programs like Revit and Autocad and those work just fine. For some reason Formit doesn't see that I have a student license and won't let me use te program as a student. When I start Formit it just says that my trial is over. I tried relogging and redownloading but both didn't work. When I search on student products on the autodesk site Formit also has a student version. Are there any solutions to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you would have to Contact EDU support here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

this looks to be a backend issue only they can fix

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I think support should help you. But in any case, I think you can find other quality help.

Message 4 of 5
rxv4188

I have this same problem, I've never been able to access formit pro with my student account which is really a shame because it seems like a pretty cool software. 

Message 5 of 5
louaykhamassi
in reply to: rxv4188

Did you find a solution for this problem?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report