Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Mobile Student Version

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
18773 Views, 23 Replies

AutoCAD Mobile Student Version

Hello,

I am a high school construction teacher. I want my class to be able to use the AutoCAD mobile app on their school-issued iPads. I had them all create an education account but when they try to log in on the app it wants them to pick a either the 7 day free trial or the monthly payment version. How can I get my students around this? I was able to log in just fine on the app but I have autodesk on my computer at home. The students do not have the ability to download the desktop version. please help!

Thank you!

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have educational access but how can I get autocad app on mobile for 1 year because in mobile version of autocad I got only 7 days free trial. How can I solve this problem.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous

I have been using in my iphone for a year now and I am very satisfied its performance and I liked so much I suggest many of my friend to used it,But recently I found new update and after it insalled the new update it shows me some error to work so I go to the Mobile Repair Dubai to fix the issue and they fixed it.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: leowarren34

Hi, may I know if autocad still available for students account?

Message 24 of 24
leowarren34

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes - Most Autodesk Products (AutoCAD included) are directly available to students and can be found here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview

Just note AutoCAD mobile is combined with all the other AutoCAD products as one AutoCAD tile on the education page.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report