Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD free Student version

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1653 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD free Student version

Hello dear future coleagues.

I'm a new one in world of Civil engineering. I'm new student at Faculty of Civil engineering in Belgrade Serbia. I would be very grateful if someone of you help me to reach free education student licence for AutoCAD. 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

If you are student or educator you can get one-year educational access to Autodesk products by proving your eligibility. Here is the link:https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&page=2 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you friend.

I sent my student ID to Autodesk student community.Do you know how long will i wait for answer?

Vuk Matic.

Message 4 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

It might take one or two weeks🙂

ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

Thank you!

I hope that i will get it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report