Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD for macOS Standalone Licensing using Script

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
quaniky
115 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD for macOS Standalone Licensing using Script

I am trying to use the helper tooler to activate a standalone licensing on a couple of Macs.  I looked at the documentation for the licensing tool and there are no real directions or examples for activation of a standalone license using a serial number.  License servers wouldn't work in our environment and these devices get reset enough that having someone manually enter the serial number each time isn't feasible.

I created a command the best I could but I get an error each time I run it.

Error: Error (13) for adlmPITSetProductInformation_2: PRODUCTS information is not found

The command I am running is:

/Library/Application\ Support/Autodesk/AdskLicensing/12.2.0.17/helper/AdskLicensingInstHelper register --prod_key 77701 --prod_ver 2023.0.0.F --config_file /Library/Application\ Support/Autodesk/Adlm/.config/ProductInformation.pit --lic_method STANDALONE --serial_number Serial#

I believe that should work.  The part I am most unsure about is the config_file section.  That is the file I found on the device but I am sure why they are even asking is they are the one that placed the file there or are they referring to some other file?  Like I said, no example or directions for this method.

I know that product info is correct since when I run this list command I get the following.

[
  {
    "feature_id": "ACDMAC",
    "def_prod_key": "777O1",
    "def_prod_ver": "2023.0.0.F",
    "sel_prod_key": "777O1",
    "sel_prod_ver": "2023.0.0.F",
    "user_lic_enabled": true,
    "cls_check_succ": true,
    "supported_lic_methods": [
    ],
    "serial_number_sa": "xxx-xxxxxxxx",
    "serial_number_nw": "xxx-xxxxxxxx",
    "icon": "/uiassets/dda7cce1e4766c9727728385c46fe17f.png",
    "background": "/uiassets/eaa59d2b7e16968c345dda102a9a429f.png",
    "highlight": {
      "red": {
        "value": 255
      },
      "green": {
        "value": 55
      },
      "blue": {},
      "alpha": {}
    },
    "def_prod_code": "ACDMAC",
    "sel_prod_code": "ACDMAC"
  }
]

I have tried other variations of the command but I always get that error.  Any help that someone would give would be great.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report