Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad for Mac 2016 Install fail.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
254 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad for Mac 2016 Install fail.

I have a Macbook air and am trying to install the Autocad 2016. I have been sitting at the Mac Genius bar and am told I have enough memory, the right operating system and my processor should be ok. I continually get this "installation failed message". Can anybody help? 

Thanks

Denise

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

Please try to launch the product regardless of the error after installing, this has been known to happen and the product did install properly. 

If it does not launch and it indeed seems like the install did not work please review this post MAC user install error AdSSO.pkg

Last option is to Clean Uninstall and re-install again. 

Thank you for posting. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to follow up with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue with your software.

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 4
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to check-in with you, I hope you were able to resolve the issue with your software. Did everything work out? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report