Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
hasan.nizam
172 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad Electrical

I downloaded autocad 2023 , but I can't acsess autocad electrical.

I downloaded autocad electrical it says it needs office 2016 while my office is plus 2019.

What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: hasan.nizam

Post a screenshot of the exact error message

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 4

@hasan.nizam, Have a look at this..!!

(https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-electrical/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarti...)

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 4 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: hasan.nizam

Do you mean that you're getting this:

The 64-bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 is required to install the Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical <version>.

Like @DarrenP  mentions, it's best for us to see the error in full vs throwing out some AKN's.

But I would start with this as mentioned:

AutoCAD Electrical 2022 and newer

Cannot install

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 202x - <language>.

The 64-bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 is required to install. Click here to learn more.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-electrical/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarti...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report