Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Architecture 2021 wont install after download from autodesk.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
924 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad Architecture 2021 wont install after download from autodesk.

please find attached the link I used from the Autodesk  site (AutoCAD_Architecture_2021_English_LP_Win_64bit_dlm.sfx.exe (exe - 1188MB)

it wont extract, so I'm just stuck.

please guide if I'm missing something. 

any help offered will be highly appreciated.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Why won't it extract?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

sorry I entered the wrong subject on the title, I've always been fine with the installation of Autocad-Architecture 2021 Italian. but I now need to change the default language from Italian to English, which I discovered after some thorough digging that this result could be achieved by installing another App called "Autocad Architecture 2021 English Language Pack" which I downloaded from the link I mentioned in my post earlier. please did anybody else download this Language Pack and did it work alright? If it did then I'm kindly asking that you help me with some directives.

please find a screenshot of the stage in the installation process that I can't seem to cross. 

I've spent hours I already deleted the first one and re-downloaded it again, so far the same thing.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I'm not sure why it wont extract. all other Autodesk products that i'm practicing with do extract and install without a hastle.

I could attempt to draw with the Italian version but then from experience the time comes when those prompts and error messages come up in Italian and poor me, non of my courses ever offered ITALIANO as an option. 

MI    AIUTI
 PER FAVORE
😅

mi aiuti per favore
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

OK but... what exactly happens when you try to extract? Nothing? Error message?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

no errors , no warnings, no prompts

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Empty your Windows log-in temp folder.
Restart your PC and turn off all running apps including your anti-virus.
Grab a new download, this time use the BROWSER DOWNLOAD method.
Try it again.

Still fails? Repeat the same sequence above but this time log into your PC as an all new user with full admin right.

Still fails? Then take your PC to a IT expert to help you figure out why you are not able to do what you need.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report