Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2021 installation error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mconficconi
498 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2021 installation error

Tring to install autocad 2021 in my developing machine, i receive the 1719 error; can the problem be a 2020 autocad installation?

I need both, how can i install 2021?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

MC

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: mconficconi

you can refer to this LINK on how to install. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: mconficconi

you wrote

Tring to install autocad 2021 in my developing machine

you can refer to this LINK and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
mconficconi
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Following the blog, the verification utility say no error in the dot net installation... but AutoCAD still to want installing.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report