Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2019 windows

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
615 Views, 7 Replies

autocad 2019 windows

Hello,

I recently downloaded and installed autocad2019 but I couldn't locate the app, so i had to uninstall it. can you help me download, install and locate agan? thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
robBouch
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to the community!

I would suggest using AVA to download the installer and then review these installation instructions.

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 3 of 8
robBouch

Hello @Anonymous

I'm just checking in again to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion I provided yesterday work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: robBouch

I am still having troubles with the newly installed autocad 2017 on macOS Mojave. Please help me. Its urgent

Message 5 of 8
robBouch

Hello @Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. The focus of this thread started as installing AutoCAD 2019 on Windows.

AutoCAD for Mac 2017 requires the 2017.3 update for Mojave compatibility. Please see this article.

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 6 of 8
robBouch

Hello @Anonymous

I'm just checking in again to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion I provided yesterday work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

thank you for your help, it worked. But i have another issue. The flatten command is not working. how can i fix it?

Message 8 of 8
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

This forum is only for installation and licensing issues.  You are asking a question about a command/function inside of AutoCAD.  Please use the AutoCAD forum to ask about your flatten command issue.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-forum/bd-p/706

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report