Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2019.1.2 Combo Security Hotfix 64bit- installation stalling

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
712 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2019.1.2 Combo Security Hotfix 64bit- installation stalling

Hi, I am trying to update my Autocad 19 with the 2019.1.2 update. I have tried doing this two ways- from the autodesk desktop app and also by running the update application itself through file explorer. Both times the bar gets about 2/3 way through and then stalls for several hours and never installs. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know what to do to get the update to install?

I attached my product version info as well as the two stalling installation bars showing where they both stall. Thanks!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You already have the 2019.1.2 update according to your screenshot.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for taking a look. I'm not sure if that's right or this update is an update to your 2019.1.2 version....either way my end goal is to get my civil 3d up to date and none of my update files are completing. Maybe it's a firewall or anitvirus issue?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

It says so right there in your screenshot, you already have 2019.1.2 update installed

pendean_0-1614287927479.png

Here is the hotfix description, it says you need to have admin rights on your computer to install it, do you? https://up.autodesk.com/2019/ACD/AutoCAD_2017-2019_Combo_Security_Hotfix_Readme_Enu.html

If yes, right-click on your download then select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

HTH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report