Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2016 and 2017 64-bit will not install on my new notebook with Win 10

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
290 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2016 and 2017 64-bit will not install on my new notebook with Win 10

Hi, I've just bought a new notebook with all the system requirements for AutoCAD (windows 10 is the operating system). I am a student and have access to the three-year AutoCAD software package. After downloading the set-up and after clicking 'install on this computer' it says AutoCAD has failed to install and gives me an installation log to view which I attacched

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: Anonymous

There is a problem with downloading of part of AutoCAD package.

Please use Autodesk Virtual Agent to download AutoCAD and try to install it again.

Also read:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Instal...

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report