Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

al momento de registrarte

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
193 Views, 2 Replies

al momento de registrarte

resulta que para descargar el programa me pide registrarme o crear una cuenta, ps resulta que ya estoy reguistrado pero cuando  ingreso mis datos y le doy  en " aceptar" no pasa de savieng... asi se puede quedar hasta horas, se queda cargando y bueno eso me aburre y lo cierro lo intento mas tarde y sigue con ese pendejo error..

alguna solucion?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome to the Community.

Are you having issues with downloading and installing the software? If you only need the trial version of the software, you can try downloading the software installer from the Virtual Agent, as described here: Downloading Software using the Virtual Agent.

On the other hand, if your issue is with signing in to or creating an Autodesk Account, kindly refer to the information here on Creating an Autodesk Account.

Otherwise, if this is not the issue you are facing, kindly let us know by replying to this post and we will further assist you. Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you could possibly reply in English so we would be able to assist you better as well.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

enchi.png 

this is my problem, I do not load,it remains so for hours

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report