Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is verified. AutoCAD says not verified.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hazimmirza99
423 Views, 3 Replies

Account is verified. AutoCAD says not verified.

education access autodesk.png

As you can see, I'm already verified on the website for educational licenses. But whenever I try to Sign In to AutoCAD 2020 with the same email that was verified, it says my license is invalid or has ended. I get messages like "This trial version is no longer valid". I have tried everything and read all the forums. I tried reinstalling AutoCAD 2021 and 2018, still same result.

education access autodesk trial.png

I had no choice but to start the trial as I needed it for online class. But still, logged in to my verified student account "hazimmirza99",  shows the trial or unregistered version.

education access autodesk approved.png

This is the email I got, which means my account is really activated. I hope there is a solution to this issue. I really need it for the assignments and projects for my class.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
leowarren34
in reply to: hazimmirza99

Hi @hazimmirza99,

Verification for education only grants you access to educational downloads - you need to request software from https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview 

Once you have requested from there you will receive an email from Autodesk confirming AutoCAD has been added to your account.

If it still doesn't get added to your account, reach out to educational support: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support  

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 3 of 4
hazimmirza99
in reply to: leowarren34

I'm sorry, how do I request the software? 

https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview

^ This link took me to the products list. I already clicked the download under AutoCAD here. Is there anything that I need to fill out?

And I actually already received the email about AutoCAD.

autocad email.pngThe thing is, why when I sign in using THIS exact same email under education, it won't detect my license? It should have ended the 30 days trial and provide full education license. That is my problem.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4
leowarren34
in reply to: hazimmirza99

Hi @hazimmirza99,

You don't need to fill anything out - the license is already added to your account - reach out to educational support who can check your account as the license should appear, the link is in my previous comment.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report