Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing problem (serial number)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
320 Views, 5 Replies

Licensing problem (serial number)

Hello, I have a problem, I wanna change my license but, When I open : Manage license -> Change license then I select enter a serial number nothing happens, The license windows closes and nothing happens. How can I fix this problem?

hamza_1904_0-1603750878128.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
_Vijay
in reply to: Anonymous

Try from Here or Here

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

What are you trying to do and why? Most likely your subscription does not have a serial number anymore. This might be relevant to you: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCA...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Hey, I don't see how that's relevant to my problem ? I had revit before on my laptop but I uninstall it and made sure to delete all files after that (clean uninstall). But when I re-downloaded it it went straight to Student version and when I try to manage my license and change it it won't show me the serial number option when I click on it. I don't want a network license or anything else, I wanna have a license using a serial number. I don't know why clicking on "select" for serial number doesn't work. it worked before for me in previous version. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

So after reading the link did you check your Autodesk account to see if your license uses a serial number?

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Re, Yes in license details I see serial number. Also, for the link you posted, I tried to follow the 2020 version commande but when I try it it says : is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report