Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Educational Role

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
782 Views, 5 Replies

Account Educational Role

Hello.  I am attempting to document the process for creating Autodesk accounts for our students and faculty at our university.  I have an existing account that I would like to confirm the Educational Role to make sure that it is configured correctly (In this case "Educator").  I looked in the account profile to see what role is listed, but I do not see this information.  Is there any way for me to display the account information to determine the role of the account?

Thanks,

Bill

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Educator means the person who is teaching the subject matter.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Sorry.  That does not answer my question.  I am not looking for a definition of the role, I am trying to determine the role setting for an existing Autodesk account.  We created an account several months ago, but I do not know if this account was created with the role of "Educator" or "IT Admin".  Is there a way to find out what the role is of an existing account?

Thanks,

Bill

Message 4 of 6
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Sorry I didn't read your requirements correctly, my bad  Smiley Sad

As far as I know that role is not really linked to the Educational Account, more of info only when you create the account but I could be wrong.

@Darin.Green or @natasha.l can you confirm this.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 6
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

You can navigate through your Autodesk Account products list to see what educator or student products are listed. 

Take a look at these two links regarding the roles & workflow on the Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Educational Account Role.png

I hope this was helpful let us know how it turned out. Smiley Happy

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 6 of 6
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

Did this help answer your question, please let us know & "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolve the issue for other visitors in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report