Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noise Analysis

Noise Analysis

Infraworks 360 now have a nice set of analysis. Maybe Noise Analysis can also be possible to implement? Then we can experiment with amount od the noise barriers, height of the barrirers, different materials with unique fisical characteristic.... 

It could be accurate, because in IW we can simulate project space in 3D very well; which is usually problem in noise analysis calculations.

3 Comments
gchakri
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thanks for bringing this up. I think we should continue to discuss on it and share practices and standards used around the world for analysis, presentations and solution so that we have a robust solution. This is something in our pipeline for InfraWorks 360 once comes up to the roadmap we will update its status again.

Thanks

~Chakri

Autodesk

frosty1_4me
Advocate

Noise Analysis would be great.  We too need that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although it is not built in to Infraworks, I have seen a presentation where analysis results from other Autodesk software like Vasari or SIM 360 have  been converted to FBX and displayed in Infraworks as part of the 3D model.  

There is a presentation from AU2013(?) online somewhere showing noise analysis, heat analysis, wind analysis and smoke stack discharge results displayed in Infraworks.  Potentially, this could just be features that are linked to Infraworks rather than entirely built-in. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report