Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Cloud Imagery

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sduffin
344 Views, 3 Replies

Point Cloud Imagery

I imported a point cloud and created a surface using the point cloud terrain tool.  After the surface is generated, it obscures the imagery that I downloaded.  How do I get my imagery to show on both the Point Cloud and the default model builder surface?  This is what it looks like with the blurred point cloud imagery:

sduffin_0-1681919876180.png

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ramesh_sridharan
in reply to: sduffin

It seems image is draped to some other surface. Either remove the other surface or choose drape option for the image and check.

Regards,

Ramesh S
Product Manager - Infrastructure Solutions

Ramesh.Sridharan@autodesk.com

Ramesh Sridharan
Product Manager
Message 3 of 4
sduffin
in reply to: ramesh_sridharan

Ramesh,

Thanks for the response.  I imported the image from the Bing Maps connection type.  It doesn't give me an option to drape the image:

sduffin_0-1681924252273.png

I deleted out all of the other surfaces after the Lidar Point Cloud surface was generated but the Bing imagery still does not drape onto the processed Lidar surface.  Any other ideas?  Thanks!

sduffin_1-1681924341993.pngsduffin_2-1681924368035.png

Message 4 of 4
sduffin
in reply to: sduffin

I finally figured it out.  I went into model explorer and turned off the Terrain Overlay layer.  The black portion disappeared while the surface was correctly shown to reflect the processed point cloud.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report