Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing information panel on right site

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
libor.zeman
653 Views, 7 Replies

Missing information panel on right site

Hi there,

my right site info panel suddenly disapered (the one when you select any feature shows its properties), see print screen as I dont know what is name for this panel. I tryed uninstall and reinstal infrawokts but it did not help.

i'm using Infraworks 2020.Capture.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @libor.zeman ,

it could be that the stack panel - that shows the properties of any object - went off screen for some reason.

Try changing the screen resolution, a restart of InfraWorks might be required. If you can see the stack panel then, move it back to the right position and change screen resolution back to original settings.

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 8

thanks for trying help.  I followed your suggestion.  Unfrotunately didn't help.

Message 4 of 8

Hi @libor.zeman ,

that's strange. Are you sure you haven't connected a second monitor before and now the panel is still located out of your current monitor? Easiest way to get the panel back in this case is to connect to the second monitor again and move the panel to the correct location.

The information about where the stack window is located is logged in the Windows Registry under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\InfraWorks\UISettings\the_stack

Can you send a screenshot?

This is how my settings look like:

2019-07-25_1347.png

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 5 of 8

When it happens I was working in clients office (my laptop + one monitor) Now I'm working in my office (my laptop and two monitors) and panel si not shown on either place.

Could you navigate me how to run registers to sent you this print screen.

Message 6 of 8

Hi @libor.zeman ,

try with right mouse click on the Windows start symbol (lower left corner).
Select "Run" and type "regedit" to start the registry editor.

A double click on the keys open the dialog to edit them. I believe the numbers are pixel on screen. You can change to a decimal input format there.

Regards,

Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 7 of 8

thanks, see printscreenCapture.PNG

Message 8 of 8
libor.zeman
in reply to: libor.zeman

I changed "Docked" register to "true" and it works 🙂 Capture.PNG

Thanks a lot for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report