Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okuma Multus Post Processors

46 Comments
billcainautodesk
Autodesk

@rswartz099 

I don't know why it wouldn't work with Trace. If you can post the project in the HSM or Fusion forums I am sure we can look into it.

rswartz099
Participant

@billcainautodesk Its the same project as before. 

billcainautodesk
Autodesk

@rswartz099

Oh Okay, The Multus post is using TCP as I said. This is still going to rotate the part just like XZC mode would. Just with TCP code in place of XZC. Have you tried that yet?

operator1SX368
Observer
Greetings from the Czech Republic

We are going to buy a Multus B400 W1500, I read that there are a few users here who have a Multus. 
The question is, do you know where I could download the model of this stand in .cps types?

Have a nice day

andytpks
Participant

I think post processor now is not bad. TD=01XXXX... TD=05XXXX, is a good start. Work in main spindle and subspindle very well.

But if i make one vertical operation and later horizontal operation with the same tool, i have just the rotation of the head. I think is better "recall" TD=05XXXX, i don't know if you know what i mean... maybe i have different tool compensation from vertical to horizontal position, so is better recall the tool. Is possible add this? 

(and remember subprogram :D)

I have also little problem with multiturret... is normal? 

Thank you!

rswartz099
Participant

@andytpks Best solution so far is to manually edit to put the correct position number that you want and take out the G52 BA= line of the code.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report