Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazak Integrex post Mazatrol 640MT

46 REPLIES 46
Message 1 of 47
Anonymous
6485 Views, 46 Replies

Mazak Integrex post Mazatrol 640MT

Does anyone have a "good"post for a Mazak Integrex 200sy with Fusion 640MT control? 

If so do you mind sharing it or letting me know where you got it?

Thank you

John

46 REPLIES 46
Message 21 of 47
deman595
in reply to: Anonymous

Sounds like all parameters are not back in? hope you've got a back up. Just make sure every line has completed in the ATC cycle after that tool change otherwise it wont advance, found that one out last week. Goodluck

Message 22 of 47
Anonymous
in reply to: deman595

How can I tell it made it through each line? I think mine is completely controlled by plc no program. It looks like it goes through all the steps but the interlock never releases
Message 23 of 47
deman595

probably off topic for the post stuff so I sent you a PM re a possible solution on the ATC problem, 

Message 24 of 47
Anonymous

What I do is post process each individual operation and call M99 at the end of the subprogram to return to my Mazatrol program and do a tool change in my Mazatrol program.
Message 25 of 47
deman595

I see you must be back up and running. Just had a major wig out with our ATC as well. Ended up being the servo and encoder on the tool change arm. All sorted now but having to learn way too much about the machine than I ever anticipated. Have some comms issues as the network card failed as well but should be back to testing the pp this week. I see you are having issues with the pp as well. Sure it's going to get sorted hopefully sooner than later.

Message 26 of 47
Anonymous

Yeah after a few months of neither Mazak or Mitsubishi being able to figure out what was wrong.  Just fyi copy your whole hard drive... the are some folders that don't get backed up where some operating info is stored.  Email me if you want to know more.  

I made another post where I started testing the post.  Tomorrow I am going to try figuring out what's going on.  Today I am going to do some reading in java script.  Not that I really wanted to learn it.  

Message 27 of 47
Anonymous

I have done some modifications to try to get the post to work for me. There are definitely some issues to be resolved but I am starting to get it to actually post code for some of the operations. Some of the operations I still get errors on. There are some wrong g and m codes I noticed which need to be fixed. The tool naming function also needs some change. I am new to this so if you see an error I have made or am making please let me know. Some of my changes may have actually been a step backwards.

The modified post is attached as well as a change log.

I am using the mill turn test part which is included in the sample parts list. to start testing. 

Message 28 of 47
Anonymous

For me, the post works very good now.

Of course, 99% of our jobs are in XC, so not a lot of difficulty there.

The toolcall is indeed wrong. However, I remove this in the file after post because I simple don't need it as I call my tool in my Mazatrol program.

I have changed the same booleans in my post from your notes, but received no errors.

Looks to be alright though.

What I think is you need to adjust the post for each machine individually.

The postpro I posted works fine for my machine.

The post that works for yours might not work for mine (haven't tested).

Message 29 of 47
Anonymous

I am going tyi work with it to see if I can get some stuff straightened out. Pretty much any integrex or mazak mill turn is going to be very similar. Especially if it is the same control. Parameter settings make a difference but they are easy to modify in either the control or post.. I looked at parameters for several machines with the same control most of the parameters are remarkably similar meaning a good post should work between all the integrex with the same control with just very minor tweaks. Even changing from fusion to a matrix should only be changing a few codes.
Message 30 of 47
Anonymous

I think I have a majority of it figured out. I am having problems with a few issues.

I am testing using the mill turn test part

1. On Millturn axial drilling x0 z0 I am getting this error

Warning: Work offset has not been specified. Using G54 as WCS.
Warning: reference to undefined property cycle.stopSpindle
Error: Unsupported spindle start command.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error: Failed to execute configuration.
Stop time: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:27:21 AM
Post processing failed.

2. On the millturn axial drilling outside x0 z0 I am getting the following errors.

Generated by: Inventor HSM Ultimate 5.4.1.79
Warning: Work offset has not been specified. Using G54 as WCS.
Error: Unsupported spindle start command.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Error: Failed to execute configuration.
Stop time: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:41:24 AM
Post processing failed.

I have attached my post. THe post is not finished but I am getting closer. 

Message 31 of 47
Anonymous

Ok I think I have most of it figured out both turning and milling. If someone wants to go over my code and see if there are any errors and helps I am willing to share the post. I have only tested to get code on the primary spindle. I have not done any testing on transferring or subspindle work yet.

All my testing is on the benchmark millturn example that is included with HSM and HSM works

The known issues are

1. Tool numbering ( has to be entered in the tool data info on the library)

2. These toolpaths I could not get to run- error ( back boring, fine boring, stop boring) so they were suppressed.

Message 32 of 47
Anonymous

We just installed this machine and are in the process of setting it up.  Let me know what you need - if we have it, we'll share.

best,

David

Message 33 of 47
Anonymous

Right now I am working with Arjan Dijk to get this post finished. He would be the best point of contact once we get it up and running fully. 

Arjan Dijk will have this post available once we get it finalized.  

Message 34 of 47
ArjanDijk

@Anonymous . Thanks!

Inventor HSM and Fusion 360 CAM trainer and postprocessor builder in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Message 35 of 47
scottmoyse

@deman595 we have a functional Integrex post running on a few machines in ANZ now. Old & New. Let me know if you want to chat. 

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Product & Platform Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 36 of 47
deman595
in reply to: scottmoyse

Integrex 200SYII running 640MT control Scott? If so PM me and would love to find out more

Cheers Dave

Message 37 of 47
scottmoyse

Hi Dave,

We have the post working with a J200 Integrex using a Matrix Nexus control and two Mazak Integrex I300/I400S with a smooth controls. But not your machine specifically yet.

Scott Moyse
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 38 of 47
Anonymous

Might your J200 post pro be able to work on a J300? We have a J300 integrex.

Message 39 of 47
scottmoyse

Hi Baeljan,

Yes I don't see why not, they all need some tweaking from one to the next, because machine options and control parameters vary. But the foundational elements of a J200 post would work on a J300 for sure. You can email me on scott dot m at cadpro.co.nz if you want to discuss further.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 40 of 47
deman595

I guess we wait to see how Arjan goes then?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report