Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mazak Integrex post Mazatrol 640MT

46 REPLIES 46
Message 1 of 47
Anonymous
6476 Views, 46 Replies

Mazak Integrex post Mazatrol 640MT

Does anyone have a "good"post for a Mazak Integrex 200sy with Fusion 640MT control? 

If so do you mind sharing it or letting me know where you got it?

Thank you

John

46 REPLIES 46
Message 2 of 47
ArjanDijk
in reply to: Anonymous

Send you a message!

Inventor HSM and Fusion 360 CAM trainer and postprocessor builder in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Message 3 of 47
deman595
in reply to: ArjanDijk

I am also on the verge of buying this same machine. Is there a PP for it?

Message 4 of 47
deman595

I just purchased the machine. Just found this searching on the site we will give it a go when the machine arrives 

https://cam.autodesk.com/posts/?p=mazak_integrex

it is on page https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/hsm-post-processor-ideas/postprocessor-for-mazak-integrex/idi-p/71387...

Let me know if it works for your machine we won't see ours for about a month

cheers Dave

Message 5 of 47
Anonymous

I have not tried this one yet... I have only ran mazatrol progresses so far. It quill probably be a few weeks before I need to run any eia programs.
Message 6 of 47
deman595

Weeks away from the machine arrival. If you give it a go can you post your result?

Message 7 of 47
Anonymous
in reply to: deman595

When i click on the link it says that the webpage is not secure, no matter what browser i use. We also tried different computers. Any ideas? i would like to give this mazak post a shot. Thanks!

Message 8 of 47
Anonymous

Hi, I also received a mazak integrex last month. Did you already find a good post? 

best regards Fabian 

@deman595wrote:

Weeks away from the machine arrival. If you give it a go can you post your result?

Message 9 of 47
deman595

So far this PP is not right for the 640MT It is not posting tool changes correctly or locking the B or C axis for milling
Will do some more experimenting
Message 10 of 47
Anonymous

I have someone working on a post. Unfortunately no luck so far either.  
Message 11 of 47
deman595

Have you someone from Autodesk forums or a someone local to you working on your post?

I have done a bit of investigating regarding other systems and post processors (not Autodesk based) and was totally shocked at indicative prices here in Australia (like $35K + tax)

I hope to be able to continue with this PP to get it to work correctly on the 640MT control

Message 12 of 47
Anonymous

I have been busy with other projects. I am going to start testing next week hopefully. 

Message 13 of 47
ArjanDijk

Have you asked the guys at CADPRO? I worked together with Achim making the first Integrex post and it is a very complex machine, that needs very specific adjustments in the post, that takes time and money or a lot of time, knowledge and investigation from you. 

I have only done the Integrex with Smooth control which worked well.

Inventor HSM and Fusion 360 CAM trainer and postprocessor builder in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
in reply to: ArjanDijk

Searching for same PP, same machine.

Watching this thread.

The PP thats been posted will be tested tomorrow.

Message 15 of 47
Anonymous

Little update.

PP (turning) is working fine after deleting 

G49

G10.9

M901 

Haven't done anything super difficult yet, so don't know for sure it that does the trick.

Message 16 of 47
Anonymous

okay so its working fine after some adjustments.

I'll add the PP, but be careful when using. I adjusted it for me and its working good for me, that doesnt mean its universal.

Message 17 of 47
deman595

Do you mean its working for turning as your previous post or you have got it to work the Y B & C1 C2 and Z2 axis's.

Thanks for posting I will try it Monday given the chance 

Message 18 of 47
Anonymous

Well, I haven't used it with indexed B yet, but there are some parts on the way that will need it.

Our second spindle is not indexabled so no C2 either.

We don't use the second spindle other that working with bars and using it as "barfeeder".

However the Y and C1 are working perfectly.

The parts we make are not super complex, so we do most (if not all) of the turning in Mazatrol.

I have not thoroughly tested turning yet, but it should work. Simple diameters with chamfer work fine.

Milling works fine though.

I have adjusted it some more to get "rid" of all the G/M-codes that my machine doesn't like.

I added a function to translate to polar ("use polar coordinates" & "use XZC mode").

I suggest you do not overwrite your current PP with this one, but rename it instead.

Message 19 of 47
deman595

Sounds very promising, Let you know how it looks on my machine (cautiously of course) 👍

Message 20 of 47
Anonymous

Hopefully I will get to test it soon. Mitsubishi came out and replaced the whole control on my machine and completely screwed up. finally have most of it back up and running but having problems with tool changes. Goes through a complete tool change then locks up with no alarms and the cycle start button is still lit. 

Also in MDI now I have to enter g112 for each sub spindle command where I did not before.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report