Did you mean: 

Latest Update Broke my Post Processor

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rusty.bird
228 Views, 3 Replies

Latest Update Broke my Post Processor

Recently I have been using "Use Upgraded Post engine" and have customized a post that works.  The post is the Heidenhain Inspection post.   At least it worked for a while.  Today I went to go post something that is using operation scoped properties to customize the outputted code that I made and it is not posting the correct code anymore.  It just completely ignores the whole toolpath.  

Also when I use Machine Simulation to simulate the toolpath, It shows the machine not orientated properly and colliding.

I think now my only option is to re-do my post with the older post-engine since I can't use this post with the older post-engine.  I am very un-happy right now.  I pretty much cant make programs now until I re-do the post.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AchimN
in reply to: rusty.bird

Can you pls share your post + a sample part? I´d like to take a look into it. Thanks

Achim.N
Principal Technology Consultant
Message 3 of 4
rusty.bird
in reply to: AchimN

I found the problem. It had nothing to do with the post. It was another operation scoped property I had on the procedure that was enabled when it shouldn't of been selected (user selected).

I think I need to do a little bit more troubleshooting before posting on the forum. Anyways crisis averted :).

Message 4 of 4
AchimN
in reply to: rusty.bird

That was easy then 🙂 Glad it was not the post engine causing problems.

Achim.N
Principal Technology Consultant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report