Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get a post to work

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
580 Views, 4 Replies

Cant get a post to work

I have a part im trying to post and not having any success. The machine im using has a fanuc 15m control and in using the generic fanuc post. When I get to a G2 or a G3 I get an out of tolerance radius fault on the control. And I was wondering why there's a g19 at the beginning and end of the program. I cant figure out how to send the drawing as an attachment
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

i just noticed in block n10 there's a G91.1 (incrimental IJK). I entered the code manually and didnt include this line> When i MDI G91.1 controll says bad G code.
Message 3 of 5
George-Roberts

G19 will probably be due to a lead in move you have set. It is specifying the YZ plane. If you can only have G17, change this line in the post:
allowedCircularPlanes = undefined;

to this:
allowedCircularPlanes = 1;

I always prefer to set defaults like this in the post rather than the dialog box. But it you prefer that way, change the property shown in the picture to 1.

Could you post your file, and a file where you have marked up the required changes?
Message 4 of 5
Laurens-3DTechDraw

mrdjarhead86@yahoo.com wrote:

i just noticed in block n10 there's a G91.1 (incrimental IJK). I entered the code manually and didnt include this line> When i MDI G91.1 controll says bad G code.

G91.1 isn't outputted by the generic fanuc post.
Therefor I think George assumed that you were talking about G19.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 5 of 5
George-Roberts

Laurens-3DTechDraw wrote:

mrdjarhead86@yahoo.com wrote:

G91.1 isn't outputted by the generic fanuc post.
Therefor I think George assumed that you were talking about G19.

Didn't see the above post 😞 I went off the first question 'And I was wondering why there's a g19 at the beginning'

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report