Announcements
Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New option when posting

New option when posting

Currently is you change to a different post it jumps to the last folder you posted to using the post.

can we get an option to turn it on\off please.

7 Comments

I really like/need the current way. But understand that it's not useful to everybody.

lenny_1962
Advisor

Hence asked for as optional switch.

Steinwerks
Mentor

My installation NEVER jumps to the previous location, always just the default location.

I find it sort of disconcerting that many users seem to have different default behaviors. Smiley Frustrated

@Steinwerks

It's not the change of folder where you go to in the explorer that sticks. The output folder is the one that sticks,

Output folder.png

Greg_Haisley
Collaborator

Wouldn't it be a nice addition if the user could add a path in the job folder for posted files to go to? If the user posts to different machines  this solution would be great for the user. He could copy the job, maybe use a different WCS and path for the different machine and be done. I must be missing something here, because one would thing that this would have already been the method of operation.

al.whatmough
Alumni
Moving to "under review" in advance of separating out the post ideas from the general software requests. This was a batch process. So, this particular idea may still be archived.
al.whatmough
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report