Announcements
Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drll sorting and reverse direction

drll sorting and reverse direction

new function request please look at this video https://youtu.be/Df8DHNn9V6I?t=20m14s

is there any chance that we can get advance drill sorting in Inventor?

I absolutely miss reverse direction button what is in Solidcam.

For example when a pick a bunch of holes with same diameter hole inventor holes pick in his order and when i want do taping or anything else with same set of holes i have no option to reverse order so machine will go whole part lenght (that can be prety long) and start order again. So i must pick holes manualy in exat order i want and thats not good.

Thanks i hope i´m not the only one who is frustrated with this.

I originaly created forum feed http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/machining-discussions/inventor-hsm-drll-sorting-and-reverse-direction/...

Thanks dev team for listening.

7 Comments
Steinwerks
Mentor

This exists in HSMWorks and Fusion 360 as well and needs to be fixed ASAP. My favorite sorting by a wide margin has thus far been that in GibbsCAM and it always did as spectacular job of shortest-path sorting, and the reverse checkbox was pure gold. And the last time I used that was in 2012 so I agree this is long overdue.

Steinwerks
Mentor

@al.whatmough any hope of getting a Reverse on the iteration being worked on with regard to depth options sorting?

cj.abraham
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

CAM-6583

porsbym
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

KRoser_12
Advocate

Awesome news. Looking forward to this feature.

Thanks for making this real.

cj.abraham
Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

Steinwerks
Mentor

@cj.abraham

Is this referencing reverse sorting as well? Because I see that made it into Fusion 360 finally but still not in HSMWorks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report