Announcements
Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drll sorting and reverse direction

drll sorting and reverse direction

new function request please look at this video https://youtu.be/Df8DHNn9V6I?t=20m14s

is there any chance that we can get advance drill sorting in Inventor?

I absolutely miss reverse direction button what is in Solidcam.

For example when a pick a bunch of holes with same diameter hole inventor holes pick in his order and when i want do taping or anything else with same set of holes i have no option to reverse order so machine will go whole part lenght (that can be prety long) and start order again. So i must pick holes manualy in exat order i want and thats not good.

Thanks i hope i´m not the only one who is frustrated with this.

I originaly created forum feed http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/machining-discussions/inventor-hsm-drll-sorting-and-reverse-direction/...

Thanks dev team for listening.

7 Comments
Steinwerks
Mentor

This exists in HSMWorks and Fusion 360 as well and needs to be fixed ASAP. My favorite sorting by a wide margin has thus far been that in GibbsCAM and it always did as spectacular job of shortest-path sorting, and the reverse checkbox was pure gold. And the last time I used that was in 2012 so I agree this is long overdue.

Steinwerks
Mentor

@al.whatmough any hope of getting a Reverse on the iteration being worked on with regard to depth options sorting?

cj.abraham
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review

CAM-6583

porsbym
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

KRoser_12
Advocate

Awesome news. Looking forward to this feature.

Thanks for making this real.

cj.abraham
Alumni
Status changed to: Implemented

Steinwerks
Mentor

@cj.abraham

Is this referencing reverse sorting as well? Because I see that made it into Fusion 360 finally but still not in HSMWorks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report