Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - "Moving project failed. New project couldn't be created on hotmailxxxx. Please contact support."

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
davelashley
522 Views, 8 Replies

Error - "Moving project failed. New project couldn't be created on hotmailxxxx. Please contact support."

I have seen similar posts that Autodesk support have managed to solve. We are desperate to regain access to our data. As we are a none profit, high school FRC robotics team we utilize education licenses which have no support contracts. All has been well for 7 years but now after transferring from A360 to a Fusion Team as instructed by Autodesk we have lost access to or project folders. 

@James.Youmatz has solved a similar post
@abhinav_singh has also replied to a similar issue

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
abhinav_singh
in reply to: davelashley

hi, pls let us know the hubID of your old and new hub. 

Abhinav Singh
Product Owner
Message 3 of 9
davelashley
in reply to: abhinav_singh

I dont know how to find the old A360 hub ID all I see is Dave Lashley then "myhub.autodesk360.com"
The new Fusion Team hub ID is "hotmail409172.autodesk360.com"

Please see image below.

Thanks for helping with this.

Dave Lashley

[cid:8e4fe284-981d-4355-8704-3590d5d777e2]

Message 4 of 9
Andy.Spivey

Hi Dave - apologies for the delayed update on this thread. 
I heard back from the engineering team that was looking into this project transfer issue and you are good to trigger the transfer again.  You may need to include the checkbox of "delete cross-project references" in the transfer dialog, if they exist (or designs could be brought under the same project before transfer).

Thanks, and please let me know your results!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 5 of 9
davelashley
in reply to: Andy.Spivey

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I have just been and checked the original A360 site where the original transfer to the Fusion Team was initiated, and the project is no longer there / available.

All I see are two "generic" project folders, "Assets" and "Demo Project" the original "Team SPORK Design Conter" project is missing.

[cid:5b87798c-3831-483a-bb86-a8900e04f03e]
The Fusion Team site is still saying "Error Loading Data" and I get the banner that says I dont have permission to perform this operation.

Message 6 of 9
Andy.Spivey

Hi Dave,

The team got back to me again - and the project and security groups look OK. I've asked them to review one more time based on your note above, but I wanted to reach out and verify with you that things are OK with the project in hotmail409172.autodesk360.com.

Thanks Dave!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 7 of 9
davelashley

Hi and thanks for following up!

Unfortunately things are NOT ok, we still have the same issue that we had on day one.

The project (Team SPORK Design Center) that was transferred from A360 to the Fusion Team appears in the Fusion Team BUT the project is empty, there is an error that says "Error loading data".

I also get an error saying "you don't have required permissions to perform this operation".

I have tried to attach a screen shot to this email and paste an image below.

Thanks for the help with this its becoming a big problem on our end.

[cid:e0d47f0b-629f-40db-9e51-a94b4508a836]

Message 8 of 9
Andy.Spivey

Thanks Dave - I't let the team know on our end. Feel free to send me the screen shot to andy (dot) spivey (at) autodesk (dot) com!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 9 of 9
Andy.Spivey

To close the loop here, this has been resolved and required a correction by the engineering team.

Thanks Dave, appreciate the detail provided so we could get this resolved!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report