Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk account language

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
gabor.kugler
333 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk account language

My autodesk account language changed to german, without asking me. How do I change it back to english? 

Tags (2)
Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Chlod
in reply to: gabor.kugler

Hi @gabor.kugler, thanks for posting.

The account language should be related to the language used by your web browser. Check settings and try to switch language to your desired one.lang.png 

If my answer helped you, please click Accept Solution. Thanks!

Rafał Chłód
Global Product Support

My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars | Tips and Best Practices | Troubleshooting

Message 3 of 6
gabor.kugler

My browser is language is swedish, and I'm pretty sure that the account language was english earlier. 

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Chlod

I think it's still worth trying different language configurations.

Alternatively, try logging into your account in another browser and see if it happens there too.

Rafał Chłód
Global Product Support

My Screencasts | Fusion 360 Webinars | Tips and Best Practices | Troubleshooting

Message 5 of 6

Thank you!
Simple solution.

Autodesk support kept sharing some useless FAQ items about changing desktop version language while the problem was the browser language. The conversation lasted to the point that support people stopped responding. The problem indeed goes away if you ignore your customer in need. 

Message 6 of 6
Rafal.Chlod

Hello @sebastjan_brezovec6QQB8, thank you for sharing your opinion.

I believe the suggestions that you received were helpful in some similar issues in the past, that is why you got them in the first place. Sorry to hear that they were not working on your case. I assume that one solution may work for a specific user while someone else with a different configuration but the same issue will need another approach. I am glad that my suggestion helped you as well.

Not sure what happened with the communication in your internal case. It may happen that some filters are blocking messages on both sides but we are trying also different ways to contact users if possible. Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. You can also try to start a chat in such cases.

Rafał Chłód
Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report