Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 owns my project and I can't access it

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
simonphenox
377 Views, 1 Reply

A360 owns my project and I can't access it

I did an update and tried to organize my files afterward, only to notice I do not have permission to move them or open them. It seems I'm only the Editor of some of my files in this project while on others I am the Administrator. It says A360 created the project and I'm only the Editor and the system is the Owner and don't have permissions to change my role. There is another account to my name under a different email but it has only view access and owns nothing.

See pics below.

How do I reclaim my file?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
robert.filiks
in reply to: simonphenox

Hi @simonphenox,
Thanks for posting. It looks like you renamed the default Admin Project into Industrial Magick, and for this particular project A360 is an owner. You should be able to move the files to a new project before transferring:

robertfiliks_1-1646735339347.png

Default Fusion projects include "Admin Project", "Default Project", "[User's] First Project", and "Assets". See: How to move designs between projects in Fusion 360

Robert Filiks
Software QA Engineer

My screencasts | Advanced Manufacturing | Tips and Best Practices

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report