Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireframe Visual Style appears unclear on Fusion360 30 day free trial

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
422 Views, 2 Replies

Wireframe Visual Style appears unclear on Fusion360 30 day free trial

Greetings to the Autodesk Community,

I have started the 30 day free trial of Fusion360, began following the video tutorials on the software, and have found an issue. 

When a model is uploaded, then opened onto the workspace, the Wireframe visual style view of the model appears in all Environment settings except the Photo Booth (white background) setting. 

The only solution that has corrected this problem is to change Environment settings, then switch back to the Photo Booth setting. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ryan.bales
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

This will not have anything to do with it being a trial as a trial is the full version without an active subscription. 

I do not see this on my side. No edges are or wireframe are shown in any environment unless its enabled in the visual style setting.

It's possible this is an issue with your file/type or your graphics card/driver.

Ryan Bales
Fusion 360 Product Support
Message 3 of 3
alexandwirtz
in reply to: ryan.bales

-> Visual Style Problem seems to persist!

I have the same experience on Mac (Ventura 13.5.2 (22G91)). I can hardly work like that and it keeps switching back some components to wireframe, some are not displayed at all. So far only using the wireframe visual styles work. Others are somewhat broken.

Please fix this. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report