Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

white screen with ios app (ios 16.2 and v2.6.0.1)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cobrageek
235 Views, 2 Replies

white screen with ios app (ios 16.2 and v2.6.0.1)

I'm running ios16.2 (the latest) and the latest version of the fusion360 app (v2.6.0.1) and I'm experiencing the classic "everything is white" view unless I use my finger to rotate/move the object at which point it becomes visible and stays so until I remove my finger at which point the screen goes white. (with the white screen, I can still see the toolbar/menu things, just not the object)

It appears just like this prior problem: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-support/problem-with-fusion360-ios-app/td-p/11369747 but I'm running with a newer OS than what appeared to fix the problem previously (16.0.2).  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cobrageek
in reply to: cobrageek

Well, now I feel silly.  But on a whim I thought to try completely exciting the app and restarting it. Now it works just fine.  Sorry to pester everyone. But maybe someone else will benefit from reading this :-).  Thanks for the cool app!

Message 3 of 3

It sounds like you're experiencing a rendering issue with Fusion360 on iOS 16.2. Here are a few things you might try to fix it:

1. Restart the App: Close the Fusion360 app completely and then reopen it.
  2. Restart Your Device: Sometimes a reboot can clear up glitches like this.
  3. Check for Updates: Make sure both your iOS and the Fusion360 app are updated to their latest versions.
  4. Reinstall the App: Uninstall Fusion360 and then reinstall it from the App Store.
  5. Try Scarlet iOS: If you're using Scarlet iOS, try switching to the standard iOS interface, as custom interfaces can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain apps.

If none of these steps work, it could be a bug with the app version you're using. In that case, I'd recommend contacting Fusion360 support and letting them know about the issue. They might have a patch or a workaround for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report