Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to scale non-uniformly, I get the error, "surface is illegal and cannot be evaluated."

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
459 Views, 4 Replies

When trying to scale non-uniformly, I get the error, "surface is illegal and cannot be evaluated."

It works when I scale uniformly but as soon as I try to scale any specific axis, it gives the error. I cannot find anything online that could explain this error. Can anyone please help?

Tags (3)
Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

You will probably need to attach your model since the forum users will need to to try and troubleshoot your issue.  If you do not know how, open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save the .F3D file to your hard drive.  Then use the Attachments section of a forum reply to attach it.

Attachment.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thank you for replying. Here is the model. I am trying to scale the whole thing to make it shorter in two axes but the same width on the other. It does not matter if the top and bottom parts are moved around just in case it could be an overlap that's causing the issue.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jhackney1972

help me please autodesk master elite

Message 5 of 5
jeff_strater
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm looking into this - it appears to be a modeling kernel issue, but I'm not sure what the problem is yet.

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report