Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When F360 return from offline mode, Spacemouse cannot see the app and defaults to DWM-KMJ settings

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jnorgan
145 Views, 0 Replies

When F360 return from offline mode, Spacemouse cannot see the app and defaults to DWM-KMJ settings

When my computer goes to power save mode and I wake it up, Fusion 360 thinks it is offline. This is annoying, but as expected. A few seconds later, it recognizes the network connection and goes online, but SpaceMouse my space mouse no longer recognizes Fusion 360 as the foreground application. It then defaults to the Keyboard Mouse Joystick emulation settings which then presents odd control behavior in Fusion 360. 

Oddly, if I then select a body or component in Fusion 360, Spacemouse (3dConexxion) temporarily 'sees' Fusion 360 again. I can toggle this behavior back and forth by selecting a sketch (KMJ settings) and back to a component (Fusion 360 settings). 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report