Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version control

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lmiller
325 Views, 4 Replies

Version control

I am new to Fusion 360 and I have a file that Has slots in it. I cannot upload the file as it is proprietary. 

Anyway I made a mistake on it way back at version 31 and I am on 95 right now. I made the slots by making an extruded solid and positioned them and then combined them. Now I need to reposition the slots to the correct position. I tried to use the press pull function but it messes up the main body. My question is how can I go back and change that and yet not lose all of my changes since? Most of the versions was toolpath changes and fixture related things.

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
g-andresen
in reply to: lmiller

Hi,

go back in your timeline and change sketch and edit the features of the slots.

günther

Message 3 of 5
lmiller
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately because this is imported from another program, the timeline was shut off. I have that turned on now.

Message 4 of 5
g-andresen

Hi,

Delete faces and create new slots

delete faces.gif

günther

Message 5 of 5
lmiller

Thanks a lot!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report