Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unification of the objects

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
241 Views, 3 Replies

Unification of the objects

Hello, 

I need a little help. I´m just elementary in Fusion, so I belive, that will not be so though.

I have an object made of two parts (Bottom, Top). I´ve created the Top part by Revolve function, so it has different

atributes than the Bottom part. Now, I need to combine these two parts together, but I ´m not able to select the Top part. I need them to be together due to the cutting that I´d like to perform with them (Make a "negative" form in cylidrical shape). 
Thank you very much for you help 

Kevin 

3.png

1.png

2.png

   

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeff_strater
in reply to: Anonymous

your "top" is a surface body, and your "bottom" is a solid body.  You need both to be solid to use Combine to join them.  Be sure you use commands from the Solid tab:

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 5.32.34 AM.png

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff_strater

Thank you, very much!

Now I see what to do. I applied the Stitch function on the surface body and now I´m able to perform what I need to.

Have a nice day!

Kevin

Message 4 of 4
g-andresen
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Please mark contributions that made a solution by checking them as "Accepted Solution".
This will make it easier for future readers.

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report