Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two components can't render at the same time in the drawing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
iyoungSTGYU
162 Views, 2 Replies

Two components can't render at the same time in the drawing

I have a drawing with one top view and a section view and two detail views. There seems to be a rendering issue so that the body shows up in the top view, but the edges of the components underneath it show through. Then in the detail view it doesn't show up at all.

I found that, by suppressing a different component, the body would render correctly in both views, but another completely unrelated body would disappear from the section view. I then suppressed another component and the second body would render correctly and the first would disappear again. I managed to run through that cycle multiple times.

Steps to reproduce:

• The currently missing body is Panels>Paint Stripes>Body23
  • Suppress Ties
  • Panels>Paint Stripes>Body23 renders correctly in Top View and Detail C
  • Unsuppress Ties
  • Panels>Paint Stripes>Body23 still renders correctly but Ties>Tie Plate v6:27 is missing in Section A-A
  • Suppress Panels>Paint Stripes
  • Ties>Tie Plate v6:27 renders correctly in Section A-A
  • Unsuppress Panels>Paint Stripes
  • Panels>Paint Stripes>Body23 disappears from Detail C and we're back where we started.

I've tried some other orders of operations and different components, but it keeps coming back to this cycle. And those two bodies can't seem to coexist.

In the drawing I sent to my client I ended up moving where it's taking the cross section to a different Tie, but I've had enough rendering issues that I figured it was time to actually file an issue.

Can anybody else reproduce this issue? I've had similar rendering issues in the drawings before, is it an issue on my end?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello @iyoungSTGYU ,

I followed your instructions mentioned and I was not able to reproduce the issue, can you please send a quick snapshot or a screen recording would be great. Can you also mention if this issue is on one machine or may be you are getting in other machines (if you use ) as well.

Thanks!

Mohammed Adam Ali
Sr. SW Eng. Test
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
iyoungSTGYU
in reply to: iyoungSTGYU

I started doing a screen recording to demonstrate what my issue is and both of the bodies showed up first time and haven't gone away yet. I've only done this on my work machine.

Sorry for having no real resolution to my issue. I'm sure I'll see it again some day.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report