Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble re-installing Fusion 360

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dwwhise
278 Views, 4 Replies

Trouble re-installing Fusion 360

Wouldn't allow for full un-install, now will not allow re-install. Any help would be appreciated. Streamer log attached.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dooyoul_chung
in reply to: dwwhise

Hi @dwwhise 

Looks like additional process is running on your system. Can you please try install again after restart PC?
If you still have challenge to install after reboot, please try again after remove folder "%localappdata%\autodesk\webdeploy"
Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5
dwwhise

That worked, Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 5
dooyoul_chung

Glad to hear that suggested solution is working for you.  'accept solution' would be helped for similar user cases. 
Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
jhackney1972

Please pay attention to Message #4.  You should select the Accept Solution on the post that solved your question and issue.  Take a look at this article to see why and how.

Since you are new to the Forum, I want to bring something to your attention. When responding to a post from someone, do not use the "Post Reply" icon as this will address your post to yourself. Instead use the "Reply" icon on the post you are responding to address your post to that person. Look back at the messages in this post and you will see what I mean.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report