Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text in steches completely broken

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
leo358JY
323 Views, 5 Replies

text in steches completely broken

I'm trying to engrave text into something right now and i make a sketch and i put text in the e sketch but when i go to extrude it nothing happens and i just get an error i've tried making multiple sketches multiple times now and nothing will happen i just can not extrude text at all i've restarted my whole computer twice nothing happens still extruding works and sketches work just not text.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 12.33.42 PM.png

 thats the error

also its only broken in the one file that i'm using and only one component and only one of the faces on the component (just so happens to be the one face i want to put text on)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: leo358JY

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 3 of 6
leo358JY
in reply to: TheCADWhisperer

okay here you go the text on the component called "front cover" is the one that need to be extruded

Message 4 of 6
g-andresen

Hi,

as you can see, it works

Screencast

günther

Message 5 of 6
leo358JY

never mind turns out the sf pro text font doesnt work in fusion i dont know why but whatever i quess just dont use that font

Message 6 of 6
g-andresen

Hi,

try:

Rightclick text   >  EXPLODE

sometimes this works

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report