Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible performance when opening a saved file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
greg529G2
176 Views, 3 Replies

Terrible performance when opening a saved file

For the past week when I open a file fusion almost locks up.  Every time I make a single click on the screen it hangs for 30 to 60 seconds.  Looking at my PC's performance the only thing being used is the network.  If I switch to offline mode everything starts working perfectly.

Screen shots of the difference between online (performance 1.png) and offline (performance 2.png) attached.

I've let it sit online for up to half an hour with no change.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
in reply to: greg529G2

Did you change your network?maybe using the mobile hotspot might work better.
Message 3 of 4
greg529G2
in reply to: 2469971149

Network is unchanged.  Plugged into ethernet and the network performance is excellent.  Just did a speed test and got 660 Mbps so I have an overhead of 656 Mbps.

Message 4 of 4
in reply to: greg529G2

i think you can try using the mobile hotspot,because I have encountered similar issues before due to the network, but it was not the speed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report