Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong when creating your hobbyist license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jordandau
2059 Views, 3 Replies

Something went wrong when creating your hobbyist license

Hello, I was directed here by support. Looks like the hobbyist license has changed to a person license. When I follow the steps at this link: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/personal

I'm directed to click "get started" and initiate the download, even if fusion is already installed. When I click the get started link I get this error, "Something went wrong when creating your hobbyist license."

What's my next step?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: jordandau

I do not think you are reading the website correctly.  From your forum question you want to apply for a hobbyist license which is now called Fusion 360 for Startups. (see all the license types below).  Take a look at the attached Screencast and see it it takes you in the right direction.

Fusion License Types.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
jordandau
in reply to: jhackney1972

No, I had already applied and was getting the error. I went again and repeated the same process I outlined and it just worked this time. There was something preventing the file from downloading. 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: jordandau

I had the same problem. I've finally got it working by installing a free-trail, then uninstalling it again, then restarting my computer (apple) and than I managed to get a hobbyist license and download and install the free version.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report