Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solve button unavailable for both Free and Credit Simulations

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
latitute05
182 Views, 3 Replies

Solve button unavailable for both Free and Credit Simulations

Hi, I am using Fusion 360 FEA Simulation for a university project and over the weekend the solve button became unavailable for both free and credit simulation.

The troubleshooting steps I did are:

1. Relogging into Fusion, clearing cache and appdata. Afterwards Fusion said there was a licencing error in the preferences window. 

2. Reinstalled and reconfigured Fusion. The error disappeared after but I was still unable to run free and credit simulations after reconfiguring preferences.

3. Deleted most of my existing simulation results (lots of out of date result warnings). This partially fixed my problem, now I am able to run a free simulation but only after I deselect and select it in the solver window, sometimes I have to restart Fusion for this to work and it doesn't always work. I still cannot run credit simulations.

I can see that there is currently posts about credit simulations being unavailable, but I figured my problem might be unique since free simulations are also affected. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CGBenner
in reply to: latitute05

@latitute05 Welcome to the forum.  I'm sorry that you're struggling with this.

@Phil.E does this sound like any known issues, or can you think of anything that might cause this?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 4

@latitute05 This is likely related to the Fusion service degrade that we are currently experiencing and working on priority to address. You can follow progress and get updates in our health dashboard - https://health.autodesk.com/

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 4
latitute05
in reply to: latitute05

Hi,
Thanks for the info, I have since talked with other students working on the project and a couple mentioned the free simulations also being partially unavailable (reselect/restart fix).
I think that it was probably just a coincidence that deleting old results coincided with the free simulations starting to work sporadically. Thanks again, I'll mark as solved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report