Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaded view rendering very pixelated

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
VTI-Rob
291 Views, 3 Replies

Shaded view rendering very pixelated

Running into an issue where sometimes a shaded view will render very pixelated. It seems this issue occurred for others in the past and was marked as solved; however it seems there is still an intermittent issue occurring. This seems to happen when using detailed views. However the issue is not always present and deleting and replacing the base view doesn't seem to fix it.

Super Pixelated detail view:

VTIRob_0-1625843837216.png

Another Detail View that is fine:

VTIRob_1-1625843874210.png

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: VTI-Rob

Hi @VTI-Rob 

That certainly does not look right! Please can share an F3Z of your files for us to have a look at? You can attach the F3Z file here, or if it is sensitive, feel free to send it directly to me Clint. Brown {a} Autodesk.com

Message 3 of 4
VTI-Rob
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

I'll send you it directly when I get a chance. It is company data so I can't be sharing it publicly.

Edit:
File has been sent off; hope there is a resolution at some point. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
VTI-Rob
in reply to: VTI-Rob

Just wanted to update this thread for anyone else who comes across this issue.

The issue is to do with views created from animations(exploded views); the issue has been logged by the development team as issue:
FDWG-13978

At this time there is no known fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report