Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Flickering

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
494 Views, 1 Reply

Screen Flickering

Hello, since i installed the last version of Fusion 360 i got a flickering effect happening in my models and in the menus:

Siriusaor_0-1620910294627.png
I have tried changing the Direct X feature (from 9 to 11 and auto), it improves a bit but the the 360 logo appears on the background flickering when i hover on menus:

Siriusaor_1-1620910430917.png

Here is my graphic card diagnosis:

Siriusaor_2-1620910677477.png

I have updated my latest drivers on my system. 

I found a solution in forums that help which is to add an "environmental value" on the system properties of windows 10. It worked for Fusion, but then i started to notice that after i open Fusión the flickering happens on all my windows apps, working on autocad, sketchup or even googleing. So i uninstalled Fusion and the flickering was gone. 

My laptop is a Dell G5 se with AMD Ryzen 9, Radeon RX 5600, 16 GB of RAM 

If anyone have a solution i would really appreciated. 

NOTE: This didn't happen in the February version of the progra, 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I recently had the same problem. Also, my laptop is dell g5 too. 

Firstly, you should find fusion 360 location from task manager when Fusion360 running. Launch windows settings app. After, System > Display  > Graphics settings. Then, add Fusion360 and select power saving or high performance mode. 

If it doesn't work, you should try to disabling Radeon Software features for Fusion360 (Sorry for my language)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report