Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revive Sketch from History Saves...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johnmangualHT626
301 Views, 3 Replies

Revive Sketch from History Saves...

Alright i made a booboo and selected "Delete all features after history marker" because i misunderstood it's meaning. In the screen shot attacked, i thought it would delete the two yellow steps shown. Since  then i had gotten caught up in my work and did a lot of work in a sketch but now a few of the other sketches are stuck in history.

So basically I need to bring or merge sketches from v128 into the current save.

I tried copy and pasting into new sketch but it doesn't seem to keep it fully constrained, though all constraints and dimension are still visible.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

After the paste, you have to replace the constraints that were removed to allow the paste to happen, usually back to the Origin, or similar.

Might help....

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

1. Please share the file. 

2. What sketches or features are involved?

File > export > save as f3d locally  > attach it to the next post

günther

Message 4 of 4

Here is one of the sketches in a file.

Everything seems to be in place yet some constraints seem to not recognized. But i did notice that, even though it's top view, the axis is -50 going to right in copied version, but -50 going left in pasted version.

I even re-selected plane.

Thanks,

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report