Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors youā€™re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Revive Sketch from History Saves...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johnmangualHT626
300 Views, 3 Replies

Revive Sketch from History Saves...

Alright i made a booboo and selected "Delete all features after history marker" because i misunderstood it's meaning. In the screen shot attacked, i thought it would delete the two yellow steps shown. Since  then i had gotten caught up in my work and did a lot of work in a sketch but now a few of the other sketches are stuck in history.

So basically I need to bring or merge sketches from v128 into the current save.

I tried copy and pasting into new sketch but it doesn't seem to keep it fully constrained, though all constraints and dimension are still visible.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

After the paste, you have to replace the constraints that were removed to allow the paste to happen, usually back to the Origin, or similar.

Might help....

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

1. Please share the file. 

2. What sketches or features are involved?

File > export > save as f3d locally  > attach it to the next post

gĆ¼nther

Message 4 of 4

Here is one of the sketches in a file.

Everything seems to be in place yet some constraints seem to not recognized. But i did notice that, even though it's top view, the axis is -50 going to right in copied version, but -50 going left in pasted version.

I even re-selected plane.

Thanks,

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report