Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote access mouse issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
leluikom
388 Views, 3 Replies

Remote access mouse issues

Hello,

I'm having issues with mouse in Fusion on Mac (OS 13) when accessing it remotely.   Left and right mouse buttons work fine until I press the 3rd one. Then it is impossible to select anything or right click. Orbit is also not working. Sometimes cursor is replaced with Pan or Orbit icons but those are not functional either. Only Zoom function is working. Restarting Fusion 'resets' mouse until I press the mouse wheel again. Program used for remote access is Teamviewer.

The issue is present only in Fusion. I tried connecting to another laptop remotely, with Windows 10 instead of Mac OS and everything worked fine. My PC is on Windows 10 Pro. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: leluikom

Thanks for posting.

If I'm hearing you correctly, the middle mouse button is causing the UI to get stuck on mac, but not windows, using the online Fusion application.

This might be from your mouse itself. Can you try a different physical mouse? 

Another thing you could try is a different orbit mode. In Preferences, pick Tinkercad mode. This puts pan instead of orbit on the middle mouse button. Orbit moves to the right mouse button. No modifier keys are required.

Please let me know how it goes.

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
leluikom
in reply to: Phil.E

Thank you for the reply,

I tried TinkerCAD mode, a different mouse and even a touch pad. None of that wouldn't help unfortunately.

Just to clarify, I connect to Mac with Fusion360 installed(non-commercial profile), via Teamviewer. Everything works fine in other apps such as Microsoft Office. Also Fusion360 works well with 3d connexion mouse (only in person, not when I connect remotely).

Message 4 of 4
Phil.E
in reply to: leluikom

Thanks for the details. Sorry for any inconvenience. I logged a defect report for this: FUS-128071

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report