Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RED X on Desktop Icon

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
g_kenner
151 Views, 3 Replies

RED X on Desktop Icon

When I installed a (personal use) version of Fusion 360 I got a red X that showed up on the desktop  icon.   It seems like the program is "inconsistent" in results.  When I put a circle on a sketch sometime multiple circles show up and they are difficult to remove.   I uninstalled and then reinstalled the program but the red x is still there.     Suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@g_kenner Can you please add an image of what you are seeing? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4
g_kenner
in reply to: g_kenner

This is the where the Red X shows up on the Icon as if it is telling me something is wrong.This is the RED XThis is the RED X

Message 4 of 4
lance.carocci
in reply to: g_kenner

@g_kenner do you have OneDrive backing up your desktop? Alternately, do you use symbolic links to change Fusion's install location? Either of these may be breaking the shortcut to Fusion.

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report