Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project files are gone now that a team has been created

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
212 Views, 2 Replies

Project files are gone now that a team has been created

Hello, I just logged in on Fusion and it asked me to create a team, I followed it's procedure and at the end it gave me a new file structure ... without ANY of my previous files (5 years of work !)

Same if I log in on a360.autodesk.com, there is just the team files (aka nothing)

I checked and I can still access files on the web through their share link but I can't find a way to access them in Fusion (and of course the percentage of files I had shared is very limited)

Clicking on the team name in the top left does not show anything else than the newly created team.

How can I get my files back ? I'm only using Fusion for personal use and don't see the need for a team anyway, is there a way I can opt out or is this the new default ?

Thanks !

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Anonymous

You may have been using Single User Storage before you created your Team.  In your data panel, click on the indicated down arrow and see if you see this storage location.  The Team account is where you want to be and is a normal procedure for using Fusion 360.

Teams.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

There was nothing in this panel Capture d’écran 2021-09-02 085155.png

But I did manage to find the solution, until now I had been using a email address of the type "myname+autodesk@gmail.com" which was recognized by autodesk as the same than "myname@gmail.com".
They must have updated the way they parse email and now recognized "myname+autodesk@gmail.com" as a whole new account.
So logging in with "myname@gmail.com" solved the problem
My apologies the issue was fully on my side

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report