Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal use license and thingiverse

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
N6ML
768 Views, 2 Replies

Personal use license and thingiverse

This was asked before but the solution doesn't actually answer the question. If I use the F360 personal use (free) license to design an object for 3D printing, and want to make my design (STL) available to the community on a site like thingiverse, so others may find it and print it for their personal use, with no intention of receiving any payment for it, is this acceptable within the terms of the personal use license?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cyberdyne
in reply to: N6ML

One year and still no answer?! Let me repeat the main question and add some more:

Is it legal to share own creations via Thingyverse.com or Printables.com when I have used Fusion 360 with the free license  for personal use to make them?

Which license do I have to choose for my creations on theses websites to be legaly OK with your personal use license?

May I share my creations via stl, stp and/or f3d files?

Message 3 of 3
TrippyLighting
in reply to: cyberdyne

Very similar questions have been asked in other threads.

You designs are your IP and you can share them as you see fit.

While the terms state "not for commercial use", I believe you can even sell them if the revenue does not exceed $1000 annually. 

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report