Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now what? Sign in failure

34 REPLIES 34
SOLVED
Message 1 of 35
davebYYPCU
1373 Views, 34 Replies

Now what? Sign in failure

Fusion crashed, 

Reload, brings me here, 

signin.PNG

Click on Sign in and nothing happens.

It's a work day....

34 REPLIES 34
Message 21 of 35

@davebYYPCU @I have asked Jane to continue to get information here. 

Can you right click on the short cut and run as an administrator? Far shot but I want to eliminate that one. 

for the short term if you create a quick and new user profile and install Fusion it should 100% work while we can try to figure out what is happening here. 

if you are not using any other Autodesk products can you try to uninstall all of them but Fusion 360?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 22 of 35

New reinstall was about 2 hours ago, before this restart.

Restart Windows, no internet connection, 3 minute idle, Task Manger shows this, for autodesk stuff.

Fe40411.PNG

Run Fusion as admin, (offline) no positive result, not responding.

Connect to Internet, Run as Admin, no positive result not responding.  But the Analytic Client Service, reduced to one process from 3, as above.

Message 23 of 35
fp_rel
in reply to: davebYYPCU

Hi @davebYYPCU,
Have you tried to remove db file? db file can be removed from C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Identity Services\idservices.db. Before removing it, AdskIdentityManager.exe need be killed from task manager list.
If login still does't work after removing db file, would you please provide new log files that we can check if behavior changes with all being done today.
Message 24 of 35
JaneFan

Hi @davebYYPCU,
Have you tried to remove db file? db file can be removed from C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Identity Services\idservices.db. Before removing it, AdskIdentityManager.exe need be killed from task manager list.
If login still does't work after removing db file, would you please provide new log files that we can check if behavior changes with all being done today.

Jane Fan
Inventor QA Engineer
Message 25 of 35
fp_rel

From image you provided previously, looks like you've signed in correctly. Did you navigate to this page after logging in from Fusion or Inventor?  Sorry this is Jane replying from a different computer where this user account is logged in. 

Capture.PNG

Message 26 of 35
davebYYPCU
in reply to: fp_rel

I am not sure what happened in what order any more.

Identity manager was not on my system when I was asked to download it, I have not deleted the dB file, after fresh install of Identity manager.

That set of pictures - the larger black one happened whilst starting Inventor, I clicked on go to identity manager, and Inventor start running, but that was first time to see an intervention page.

should I clean uninstall both Fusion and Insider?, I don’t need insider anyway.

Message 27 of 35

@davebYYPCU Certainly start with removing everything that you think you won't need. It seems like there I a mix of things going on here. Removing one product at a time and trying out Fusion would be the best way to see which one is interfering and then can find out why. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 28 of 35

Deleted the db file.

Launch Fusion, no response, splash screen not responding.

Uninstalled Insider.

Uninstalled Fusion

Checked AppData, and deleted Fusion 360 folder and Autodesk Fusion 360 folder.

Opened A360 and account shows a long list of Fusion Apps.

Weirdness got worse, 

Attempt to Install Fusion 360, from A360 yellow banner 

downloaded an installer (3rd copy now)

Complained that multiple installers were running, past that and installer started, 

setting up progress bar got to 41% and backtracked to 38 %, jumper a little at 50%, and failed about 80% second time, because it backtracked to 76% and then failed at 80% or so.  

referred me to a streamer log.  attached.

Message 29 of 35

@davebYYPCU @Can I ask if there is any chance that you can uninstall all Autodesk applications including AutoCAD and Inventor. Goto Appdata and delete the entire Autodesk folder. Restart your computer and now install only Fusion 360. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 30 of 35

Deleting all other products?  Means I will have to download them again.

that done, I am presented with this screen first time, ticked the box, 

Fe40412.PNG

second boot of fusion did not take me there, and bonus you have my menu settings saved somewhere, thanks.

Message 31 of 35

@davebYYPCU Does this mean Fusion is now working or you are still seeing the same problem. I assume you have removed all the Autodesk products and starting from ground up? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 32 of 35

Not solved, 

Somehow I have Insider installed.  Not compatible with normal files.

Message 33 of 35

@davebYYPCU OK. 

1. Not solved even after removing all the other products? (or you have not removed all products yet)
2. Uninstall Insider
3. Delete your installer file on disk (likely you used the Insider installer to install)
4. Get Fusion 360 from your accounts page and install it. 

Are you now stuck in the launch page or you got to the sign in page and you are not able to move further? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 34 of 35

Yeah Insider was removed, and now all is up and running, 

Thanks.

Message 35 of 35

Good to know. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report